blogspot template modification - shoezznutzz


http://shoeznutz.blogspot.com/

I indulged my love of weird shoes in order to make another template modification. ;-)

There isn't too much to tell with this one except that I like the menu on the bottom and worked quite a bit on getting that to sit right. The header text was created in photoshop, using layer styles. Although I am usually somewhat careful when it comes to colored typography, in this case it seemed to be a good choice since the site background and the design are both toned down enough for colored text to make a good contrast.

Something which has really added to the design here is the post recommendations widget which I was posting about a few days ago. And another thing which I put in here is a custom cursor, which I got from the free cursor site, which I posted about before here.

This one too started out from the picture window template, in this case the first one on the left. I just wanted to try something very simple and minimal to show the images. So, I changed the radius values and the background image URL's from the HTML editor, played around with fonts, type sizes, colors etc and that was pretty much it, outside of adding a border to the images. For which again, I used the CSS box on the Advanced Template Designer to put in this bit of code:

.post-body img {
padding: 12px;
background-color: #151515;
border: 1px solid $(image.border.color;
}

Download template and header visuals from here >>>

.................................................................................................................................